“I met and fell in love with Clifford at the tender age of 14 when my family and I moved into his apt complex. I lived on Salisbury Lane and he lived on the opposite side on Teakwood Dr. Our first encounter was when he knocked on my door one day looking for his sister."
Teakwood Drive is a masculine scent but offers delicate hints of lavender.
Top: Fresh Lavender + Geranium
Middle: Warm Mahogany
-Premium soy wax (sourced from US grown soybeans)
-Zinc and lead free natural cotton wicks
-Re-usable glass jar
- Individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Burn Time: Approximently 25 HOURS
- First intitial burn, burn until full melt pool is achieved to minimize tunneling
- Trim wick to 1/4' before EACH burn to reduce chances of soot
- Optimal burn time is 2-3 hours, never burn longer than 4 hours
- Discontinue use when 1/4' of wax remains